Customer Support Specialist - Full Time (Work from home)
The HireVue Customer Support Team provides innovative and customer obsessed service to enable interviewing candidates to get awesome jobs and our clients to build awesome teams.
The role of Customer Support Specialist – Tier 1 is the front-line of the HireVue experience for interviewing candidates and customers. Customer Support Specialists exhibit passion for providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction and strive to always be improving. Successful Customer Support Specialists – Tier 1 have an open and positive attitude allowing them to celebrate the successes of the team, communicate proactively, and exemplify customer obsession.
In this role, you will:
- Be an expert in the HireVue platform and help our customers and their candidates understand the value of our technology
- Document and manage your cases for each Support interaction you have
- Recognize, document, and alert leadership of trends in contacts and ongoing issues
- Identify and communicate support process and product improvements
- Delight each of your contacts with positive and encouraging interactions
Who you are
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and drive to always be improving
- Expert reading and writing skills
- Proficient with technology, able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be resourceful
- A quiet and isolated space
- Secure and reliable internet connection
- Reliable and dedicated phone
- The ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute
- Ability to work a consistent schedule
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.