Implementation Project Manager: EMEA
Are you a recruitment professional who spends hours tweaking the settings in your ATS or HRIS? Are you a project manager who wants to work in the exciting AI space? Are you always the one making process improvement suggestions at team meetings? If so, HireVue wants to hear from you!
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to be responsible for leading HireVue's implementation, training and deployment projects throughout the EMEA region. As a remote team member, reporting to the Director of International Professional Services in UK, this role offers both a local team culture and individual autonomy. This is a great opportunity to use existing consulting, project management and technical skills, while also growing your capabilities within a company that’s set for an exciting future.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs an Implementation Project Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects of varying size, enabling you to experience wide range of client organisations and industries. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves role in an exciting start up culture - you must be prepared to wear many hats, sometimes at the same time! Across a single day you might find yourself discussing process transformation with senior client stakeholders, configuring the HireVue system, preparing to deliver training and contributing to internal team initiatives.
The key areas of activity are:
- Configuring the HireVue platform for client requirements according to HireVue best practices
- Consultative process mapping of client recruitment processes - we want to transform our client’s processes, not simply change them!
- Developing & delivering product training and product train-the-trainer sessions to clients
- Gathering requirements & mapping processes for integrations with e.g. Taleo, Workday, Cornerstone (product-specific training provided)
- Keeping up to date with product releases & able to configure new features within days of release
- Planning, running and delivering the implementation of all HireVue products using the company methodology
- Collaborating with the appropriate internal resources on your projects e.g. Product, Engineering, Customer Success & Support
- Facilitating sessions with Senior Stakeholders e.g. project kick offs or product training
- Working closely with IO Psychologists to understand & deliver AI projects
- Managing project risks proactively
- Keeping HireVue systems and tools up to date with project data & time
- Consulting with clients to extract metrics and ROI measures for future client success
- Utilising change management best practices to ensure a focus on driving adoption and realisation of ROI
- Advising clients on internal project activities such as branding and communication
- Being a ‘trusted advisor’ for your clients
- BA or equivalent required
- 2+ years of software implementation or recruitment industry experience
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge or interest in HR & Recruiting best practices
- Able to work independently & proactively, collaborating within a global team despite timezone & geographical challenges
- Technical aptitude - must be comfortable using new software and quick to learn new systems. Must be able to discuss technical concepts (e.g. SSO & integrations) or be able to demonstrate the ability to learn them.
- Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams
- Experience influencing Senior Stakeholders
- Confident working with both internal & client-side IT teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate US and APAC colleagues
- Commutable to London for office days
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 30%)
- Close to a major airport
Nice To Have
- Project Management Certification
- Experience driving change management initiatives
- Familiarity with software integrations and able to discuss at a high level
- Experience delivering remote sessions/training to large audiences
- Previous experience of work-from-home
- Additional languages. German desirable.
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development including regular training, educational funding & career pathways
- Casual culture with a great team across the globe
- Opportunity to experience different business cultures internationally
- Flexible work environment
- Personal autonomy within a supportive team culture