Regional Sales Manager - APAC
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent with our Hiring Intelligence platform. Using validated I/O science with artificial intelligence we partner with companies deliver high quality candidates coupled with a high speed process.
We work with over 600 customers in over 100 countries including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike. HireVue has been named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as a five-time winner of the “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive magazine.
We’re also making waves in APAC, with an impressive customer base, centered around our Sydney based team.
HireVue is looking for an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to disrupt customers’ thinking about the traditional hiring process. The sales team is the heart of HireVue, forging into newly emerging markets with skill, poise, and a whole lot of strategy. Our team is passionate about educating professionals’ on interviewing and assessment best practices, cutting edge technology, and how to combine the two.
As a regional sales manager you will join our growing APAC team, responsible for identifying and building new business while managing all sales activities for a set number of larger strategic accounts. The territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less than 180 days.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on their business, while linking this back to HireVue’s solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively work with your account team to develop strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP and C-Level contacts.
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in SAAS Sales
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- C-Level and board level communication skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30% and work with a global team
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible time off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.