Business Transformation Consultant - AU
Business Transformation Consultant
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and this opportunity will help us change the rules of the game.
The Business Transformation Consultant is the strategic business partner working collaboratively with the APAC Sales organization as well as directly with prospective clients and customers. This position clearly articulates how HireVue technology transforms business strategies, processes and people.
This person will be located in Australia.
Duties for the Consulting Team include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate HireVue as a holistic solution to prospects and customers
- Elevate the sales conversation to identify a prospective customer’s business pains and promote the value of HireVue as a solution
- Consulting on process design improvements using HireVue
- Interface directly with prospects, clients, and partners at the executive level and ensure executive level buy in HireVue value
- Design, develop and present Business Cases and ROI analyses to articulate how an investment in HireVue transforms a business
- Continuously develop and leverage industry knowledge trends and business/marketplace trends to effectively act as a trusted advisor
- Coach, mentor and support colleagues on effective consulting strategies
- The ability to translate the value of HireVue into clear business results for prospects and customers
- 5+ years consulting experience in Human Capital Management required
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) delivery models
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to adjust message by audience (Executive, HR, etc.)
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- High energy, motivated, solution driven team player is critical
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development including regular training, educational funding & career pathways
- Casual culture with a great team across the globe
- Opportunity to experience different business cultures internationally
- Flexible work environment
- Personal autonomy within a supportive team culture
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.