Salesforce.com Developer / Administrator
HireVue is seeking high-energy, performance-driven SFDC Developer/Administrator to join our team.
- Salesforce Architect/Developer/Administrator for challenging and complex salesforce instance
- Our instance supports key business units including sales, lead generation, customer support, finance and operations
- Support the install and maintenance of 3rd party applications integrated with salesforce such as Gainsight, CPQ, Mission Control, Docusign, etc.
- Manage requests for system upgrades, process redesigns, and workflow changes
- Drive adoption of Salesforce within the organization including clear documentation of processes
- Partner with existing team to prioritize key tasks and projects to meet business needs
System Design, Architecture and Development
- Proactively identify and communicate architecture and process improvements to stakeholders.
- Meet with key stakeholders across the business to understand business processes, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Review a wide range of alternative solutions to business needs and recommend best practices for system design
- Perform quality assurance testing and end-user testing to deliver high quality solutions
Sales Team Support
- Key focus on supporting and enabling the sales team and leadership to achieve sales targets quarter over quarter
- Design and maintain sales processes such as forecasting, pipeline management, reporting, dashboards, quoting, and revenue recognition
- Train end users and increase user adoption within the CRM
- Provide recommendations on best practices of world class sales organizations
Proficient in Salesforce development, administration, reporting, workflows, and validations.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University; STEM focus preferred, or a combination of professional experience and education.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Service focused, impact driven
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in support of organizational process
- Experience in SaaS industry and basic SaaS financial metrics a plus
- 2 years or more experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs. Lightning experience a plus
- Familiarity with advanced functionality such as apex triggers, SoQl, Apex data loader, and Salesforce object model, APEX controllers, scheduled and batch APEX
- Use and experience with Salesforce CPQ, pricing and validation rules and functionality of the tool preferred.
- Experience managing multiple integrations (marketing automation, sales productivity tools)
- Troubleshooting and debug log expertise, strong understanding of Salesforce order of execution
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus
- Ability to partner directly with all levels of the business to gather user requirements, prioritize, and convert to technical solutions
- Project management skills including the ability to prioritize request and execute
- Ability to ensure high quality solutions are delivered through testing and end-user testing
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members. Including contributing to your HSA
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Stock options
- Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
- Work remotely
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Little bundle of joy
- Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Hiring Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over seven million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.