Professional Services Consultant - West
HireVue is looking for an amazing Professional Services Consultant. The Professional Services Consultant will be responsible to lead HireVue's implementations, training and deployment projects, in close collaboration with other HireVue team members.
Location: West of the Mississippi (Utah, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Idaho, Washington).
- Plan, organize, and manage the implementation of HireVue products
- Collaborate with clients to help them to strategically transform their hiring processes
- Develop and implement project goals, timeline, tools and success measures
- Determine the appropriate metrics and measures that will help clients measure their progress, reinforce behavior, and make adjustments to improve implementation results
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external teams to achieve implementation and deployment goals
- Identify key users and set up training schedules
- Develop and execute a training plan that creates organizational subject matter experts
- Train client administrators/users on how to successfully utilize the HireVue product
- Utilize change management best practices to ensure that client training includes focus on driving adoption and execution of client business drivers
- Strategize with clients to define project goals and outcomes
- Identify and leverage best practices & processes
- Coordination of internal projects such as branding and communication
- Help executive sponsors plan and execute in a way that will ensure user adoption & value returns
- Lead customer deployment debriefing including: evaluation of process, key client insights and lessons learned
- 3-5 years related experience in Professional Services, Solution Delivery or HCM Consulting field
- B.S. or B.A. Required
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must
- Experience with formal project management is a must. PMP and/or CAPM certifications or demonstrated equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience driving change management initiatives
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Process improvement driven
- Working knowledge of HR & Recruiting best practices, PHR/SPHR strongly preferred
- Possess strong consulting skills , pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results in a fast paced, high risk market space
- Energetic self starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic is critical
- Working knowledge with Google Suite products including G-Mail and Google Docs as well as Salesforce and related tools
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
❤️ Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members. Including contributing to your HSA
💪 Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
📈 Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
⛺️ Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
🏝 Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones.
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
📚 Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members.
🍼 Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
🌮 Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com