Account Development Manager
Account Development Manager
This person must be able to work at HireVue's corporate office in South Jordan, Utah.
HireVue is looking for an Account Development Manager to add to our US team. ADMs are the front line between HireVue and our prospects. We seek people that take pride in their work and have genuine passion for our technology and how it can impact the companies we do business with.
As a Account Development Manager, you will be responsible for researching target companies and identifying key stakeholders. Your goal will be to position a conversation around HireVue's video intelligence technology with Director + stakeholders. Prospecting is primarily outbound with a mix of calling, emailing and social selling. Our ADMs work closely with our Sales teams and play a key role in developing new sales opportunities within your assigned territory.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Create unique and compelling outreach strategies that gain attention of key stakeholders
- Meet/exceed a monthly quota of sales accepted opportunities
- Prospect strategic accounts and secure introductory meetings with key talent acquisition executives then qualify them for potential opportunities.
- Pipeline management and account profiling.
- Consistently log activities as well as update/maintain account information in Salesforce.com and Outreach.io
- Work closely with HireVue’s internal network of stakeholders to drive innovation, best practices, and a team environment.
- Provide feedback to HireVue’s internal network of stakeholders on sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from campaign follow up
- Former Outreach.io experience preferred
- A passion for teamwork and willingness to learn
- Successful track record with arranging high-quality meetings with executive level decision makers
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is highly valuable
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creatively leverage research to develop high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
❤️ Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members. Including contributing to your HSA
💪 Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
📈 Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
⛺️ Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
🏝 Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones.
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
📚 Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members.
🍼 Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
🌮 Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.