Professional Services Program Manager
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager. The Program Manager is a key member of the Professional Services Team. This role will be responsible for leading global strategic implementation projects in our EMEA region, in close collaboration with other members of the Professional Services team.
The Program Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Professional Services & Deployment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead Project owner on strategic implementations including overall project ownership and project success
- Manage deployment project tasks including plan updates, communications, risk management/mitigation, and ensuring on time delivery of milestones
- Partner with Professional Services Consultants and Partners on the delivery of project milestones and sub-implementations within the larger project
- Liaison resources within HireVue to ensure successful project completion, which may include Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, Support, Leadership, and others
- Develop account blueprints and project plans
- Configure new customer HireVue accounts including feature setup, branding, and adding users
- Deliver customer trainings, including development of custom content as needed
- Orchestrate change management and engagement deliverables within the project
- Provide optimization recommendations to HireVue customers regarding how to best leverage the HireVue product and where to incorporate leading industry practices
- Serve as the Professional Services expert on integrations including but not limited to Taleo, Kenexa, Workday, Cornerstone, iCims, and others.
- Perform other duties as required or needed to support the Professional Services team
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience navigating and learning online project management systems
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and create deliverables with little or no direction
The ability to translate customer requirements & success criteria into implementation plans
A sense of creativity and adventure – this is a start-up culture and innovation is an everyday part of the job
Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Experience in project management with the ability to coordinate and manage across teams within tight timelines
- A focus on execution with the ability to self-manage through ambiguity
- A passion for outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop & sustain peer and client relationships with a professional demeanor
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Great written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in an Entrepreneurial and fast paced evolving environment
- Flexibility & a willingness to do what it takes to create successful processes and support the changing needs of the team
- Experience working in a Saas company
- PMP Certification
- 7-10 years of hands on experience implementing Enterprise level projects
- Global project management experience in the software industry
- Experience configuring and deploying software in a related field
- Experience in HR and Recruiting
- B.S. or B.A.
- Prior experience leading trainings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Focus on achieving rapid results
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Project Management tool skills (OpenAir, MS Project, Mission Control)
- Great compensation package
- Great Private Benefits
- Great Pension Plan
- Work from home
- Work with an amazing group of people
- Opportunity to stretch yourself to get better everyday
- Opportunity to work with amazing products that matter
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com