IO Consultant - EMEA
IO Consultant - EMEA (this position resides in Europe, preferably London)
Are you interested in researching, designing and managing the implementation of groundbreaking digital assessments for the best global companies? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex problems and delivering innovative assessment solutions?
You will be a part of the Digital Sciences team at HireVue which consists of Data Scientists and IO Psychologists (Occupational Psychologists) working to change the way assessments are built, delivered, and maintained within leading edge cloud software. You will work with many of our customers to plan and manage the daily assessment building, data collection efforts, and customer communications concerning our Digital Assessment and Insights solution. Successful candidates will come with detail orientation along with customer orientation abilities. For example, you will need to take assessment validation results and refine the output into clear understandable ROI reports that general HR and Operational folks will understand. Ideally you will have experience in technology organizations, feel passionate about serving clients, and have excellent planning and organization abilities. A background in IO Psychology or Assessments is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Help create innovative digital assessment questions (video based) for predicting successful performance and organizational fit
- Plan with the IO team all validation study work efforts.
- Be the point person with Customers to plan the validation study data collection efforts
- Work with the IO and Data Science teams to help generate the validation analyses (Insights Models), and translate results into a customer facing report
- Help present results of the validation studies to customer stakeholders
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities (customers, IO team, Data Science team, account representatives, sales)
- Be part of the HireVue International team and help with sales support and customer relations as needed
- Master’s degree in Occupational (IO) Psychology or related field
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in customer facing HR/Hiring related roles
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in the selection assessment development cycle: job analysis, content creation, validation, and scoring
- Proficiency in Excel and basic knowledge of at least one statistics program (SPSS, R, SAS, etc.)
- Great compensation package
- Great Private Benefits
- Great Pension Plan
- Work from home
- Work with an amazing group of people
- Opportunity to stretch yourself to get better everyday
- Opportunity to build amazing products that matter
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com