Director of Strategic Alliances
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an entrepreneurial Director of Strategic Alliances to help us change the rules of the game.
The Director of Strategic Alliances is responsible for developing and owning the global go-to-market strategy for our strategic partnerships. This individual will manage various parts of the role including: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management, objection handling, relationship building, process creation and team development.
- Identify and develop relationships to effectively mobilize HireVue’s partner program while creating a partner ecosystem that produces results so we can continually invest, resource, sell, and market our partnership.
- Effectively communicate data, metrics, and needs to executive management and board of directors.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to exceed revenue growth and achieve individual and organizational goals.
- Design forecasting, pipeline measurement/ campaign measurement for balanced portfolio growth, reporting your results to the sales leadership team and executive management.
- Foster lasting relationships with internal partners and partner organizations.
- Work with our Regional Vice Presidents of Sales and marketing to build territory marketing plans with strategic partners.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of your go-to market partners and programs to ensure they are driving results. Use this insight to build on your experience while regularly analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
- Generate innovative ideas at the strategic level to ensure partnership growth with large system integrators, advisory/ consulting partners, etc...
- Create campaigns with field marketing, managing channel campaign execution, analyzing the outcomes and adjusting them to ensure results.
- 5+ years of relevant Channels/ Alliances/ Partners experience with SaaS experience prefered.
- Preference for experience selling talent management and/or HR related software or services.
- Proven track record exceeding quota and forecasting skills.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to drive results by increasing partner productivity throughout a territory.
- Proven experience translating marketplace opportunities into the value of partnering.
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence, and determination.
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, adapt to changes while staying the course and delivering results
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including competitive base salary and commissions, 401k matching, stock options, and health insurance coverage including full dental, vision, and health.
- Opportunity to manage our partnership go-to-market strategy as your own and be compensated for your success in driving HireVue’s growth.
- A flexible work environment with a great team in a casual and fun culture.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.