IO Psychology Consultant - APAC
At HireVue, our Hiring Intelligence platform is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent. By combining video interviews with predictive, validated I-O science and artificial intelligence, HireVue augments human decision-making in the hiring process and delivers higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 700 customers globally, including leading brands such as Vodafone, Intel, Tiffany & Co., Honeywell, Qantas, Carnival Cruise Line, and 40% of Fortune’s Most Admired. We were named among the top 10 “Most Promising Companies” in America by Forbes and are the five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
Are you interested in researching, designing and managing the implementation of groundbreaking digital assessments for the best global companies? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex problems and delivering innovative assessment solutions?
You will be a part of the IO Psychology team at HireVue and work closely with our Data Scientists and Consultants working to change the way assessments are built, delivered, and maintained within leading edge cloud software. You will work with many of our customers to plan and manage the daily assessment building, data collection efforts, and customer communications concerning our Assessment solution. Successful candidates will come with detail orientation along with customer orientation abilities. For example, you will need to take assessment validation results and refine the output into clear understandable reports that general HR and Operational folks will understand. Ideally you will have experience in technology organizations, feel passionate about serving clients, and have excellent planning and organization abilities. A background in IO Psychology and Assessments is preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Help create innovative digital assessment questions for predicting successful performance and organizational fit
- Plan with the IO and Consultant teams all validation studies work efforts.
- Be the point person with Customers to plan the validation study data collection efforts
- Work with the IO and Data Science teams to help generate the validation analyses (Insights Models), and translate results into a customer facing report
- Help present results of the validation studies to customer stakeholders
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities (customers, IO team, Data Science team, account representatives)
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in customer facing HR/Hiring related roles
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in the selection assessment development cycle: job analysis, content creation, validation, and scoring
- Proficiency in Excel and basic knowledge of at least one statistics program (SPSS, R, SAS, etc.)