Sales Enablement and Proposal Specialist
South Jordan, Utah, United States · Sales
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek entrepreneurial individuals to help us change the rules of the game.
The Sales Enablement and Proposal Specialist will assist with all proposal operations for the suite of HireVue products including business and government prospects. This position will assist the RFP Manager in maintaining an overall proposal strategy that is consistent, efficient, and most importantly successful at winning new business.
Responsible for assisting with the coordination, creation, and delivery of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Questionnaires from sales prospects with the primary purpose of increasing win rates
- Complete extensive questionnaires using pre-written, sourced, and original content
- Ensure content is specific for the intended audience, presented in one consistent voice and style and is error free
- Assist with proposal design elements
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to source information and help articulate persuasive messaging while reducing the overall time commitment of SMEs
- Help maintain a response library
- Assist in other sales operations projects where needed
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Adapts strategy/approach/content/etc. to changing market & competition conditions.
- You believe that teamwork is crucial to your success. You have the ability to partner closely with the RFP Manager and SMEs to develop efficient processes that reduce the current time commitment of Sales Representatives and SMEs
- Make the complex consumable. Ability to partner with information security and software engineering resources to understand the key points that a prospect needs to understand when purchasing.
- Ability to work autonomously, efficiently, and in an organized manner.
- Highly proficient in Google Docs and MS Office products specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong time/project management and organization skills and the ability to remain flexible and effective under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- SAAS experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus, but not required
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.