Strategic Client Sales
Strategic Client Sales Representative
We are always looking for great talent to add to our team. Although we look for talent throughout the United States to join our Client Sales team we are currently focusing on finding someone in the Western and Mid-Western (West of the Mississippi) to focus on accounts in those respective areas.
HireVue is looking for an entrepreneurial Strategic Client Sales Representative who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to disrupt customers’ thinking about the traditional hiring process. The sales team is the heart of HireVue, forging into newly emerging markets with skill, poise, and a whole lot of strategy. Our team is passionate about educating professionals’ on interviewing and assessment best practices, cutting edge technology, and how to combine the two.
As a Strategic Client Sales Representative you will be responsible for all sales activities in an assigned territory compromised of our largest global clients. These territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to build and expand opportunities, influence executive level decision makers, and exceed a quarterly quota.
Working from home, you will also:
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue solution within the organization.
- Analyze client requirements to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to articulate HireVue’s compelling value proposition
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Develop and present hard-dollar ROI models to support the business case for HireVue solution investments
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a highly-competitive and fast-growing industry
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations
- Previous business-to-business experience a selling environment.
- Experience in the Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), or Talent Management industry
- Full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to pricing and negotiation
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Excellent business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.