Customer Success, Sr. Analyst
Customer Success, Senior Analyst
South Jordan, UT
HireVue is looking for a highly motivated and talented Business Analyst to join the Customer Success Team. In this role, you will develop the solutions to bridge the gap between raw data and data driven solutions that enable our clients to understand how their HR/Talent initiatives with HireVue are performing and to take action to remedy challenges and leverage opportunities. This role has complex, sometimes abstract, inputs and requires powerful yet simple outputs to diverse internal and external audiences.
We are looking for an individual who will take complex insights to another level and change the way things are done today by telling the story using data and innovative data visualizations. You will help design the way that business insights and recommendations are shared with our clients and stakeholders, solve enterprise business problems and influence the decision making process. If you are self-motivated and passionate about telling a story through data, collaborating with cross functional teams to solve challenges, and inspired by being on the forefront of driving real change and value through data and analytics, this is a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will
- Provide business insights and visualizations that explain the current state, identify future opportunities and support change management for our clients.
- Leverage a broad data ecosystem in developing and delivering key data intelligence to improve the decision making process.
- Partner with leadership team, business stakeholders and targeted clients to understand requirements, develop data solutions and present solutions that are compelling “C-suite ready”.
- Develop solutions and insights that “tell the story” through data analysis, powerful visualization and simple refinements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the HR data landscape, the flow of data between various systems and tools and be able to troubleshoot complex discrepancies in data.
- Help define and drive data and analytics strategy for core programs and across the enterprise.
- Partner internally throughout data lifecycle to optimize and refine data solutions based on client impact and effectiveness.
- Perform root cause analysis when issues occur or improvements are stalled. Identify & implement solutions and measure their improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership team and help determine root cause of issues.
- Be a change agent for continuous improvements and quick wins.
- Partner with other analysts around the company to leverage existing insights and documentation
- Design, build, and maintain business process and data documentation for all of company
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business, Statistics, Computer or Information Science; Masters preferred
- 7+ years of BI experience providing data analytics & consulting services, enabling business insights, designing data visualizations and telling story with data. Previous experience working with HR metrics is a plus.
- Expertise with data visualization methodology and tools (Tableau) with a passion for deriving insights from data
- Proficiency in business data analysis and statistical applications (MS Excel, etc.)
- Proven success in developing metrics and analytics for both quantitative and qualitative type of work and environments
- Strong capabilities in building and explaining visual representation of data
- Ability to synthesize complex datasets, create key takeaways & recommendations and influence by telling a story built on data.
- SQL skills for basic and advanced data analysis
- Strong data analytics and data accuracy skills
- Excellent influence and presentation skills, specifically written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with HR/Talent technology ecosystems (Workday, Taleo, Enterprise ATS and CRM platforms, Assessment tools, etc.)
- Ability to manage greenfield projects
- Critical thinker who seeks to understand end-to-end process and data flows
- Self-starter with demonstrated commitment and energy
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process
- Specific experience w/ enterprise tool such as Salesforce, InContact, Gainsight, etc.
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual and fun culture
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k match eligibility
- Stock Options
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Mentorship program available
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
- Free food
- In office arcade / game room!
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.co