Business Intelligence Analyst
Customer Success, Senior Analyst
South Jordan, Utah
HireVue is looking for a highly motivated and talented Business Analyst to join the Customer Success Team. In this role, you will develop the solutions to bridge the gap between raw data and data driven solutions that enable our clients to understand how their HR/Talent initiatives with HireVue are performing and to take action to remedy challenges and leverage opportunities. This role has complex, sometimes abstract, inputs and requires powerful yet simple outputs to diverse internal and external audiences.
We are looking for an individual who will take complex insights to another level and change the way things are done today by telling the story using data and innovative data visualizations. You will help design the way that business insights and recommendations are shared with our clients and stakeholders, solve enterprise business problems and influence the decision making process. If you are self-motivated and passionate about telling a story through data, collaborating with cross functional teams to solve challenges, and inspired by being on the forefront of driving real change and value through data and analytics, this is a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will
- Provide business insights and visualizations that explain the current state, identify future opportunities and support change management for our clients.
- Leverage a broad data ecosystem in developing and delivering key data intelligence to improve the decision making process.
- Partner with leadership team, business stakeholders and targeted clients to understand requirements, develop data solutions and present solutions that are compelling “C-suite ready”.
- Develop solutions and insights that “tell the story” through data analysis, powerful visualization and simple refinements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the HR data landscape, the flow of data between various systems and tools and be able to troubleshoot complex discrepancies in data.
- Help define and drive data and analytics strategy for core programs and across the enterprise.
- Partner internally throughout data lifecycle to optimize and refine data solutions based on client impact and effectiveness.
- Perform root cause analysis when issues occur or improvements are stalled. Identify & implement solutions and measure their improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership team and help determine root cause of issues.
- Be a change agent for continuous improvements and quick wins.
- Partner with other analysts around the company to leverage existing insights and documentation
- Design, build, and maintain business process and data documentation for all of company
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business, Statistics, Computer or Information Science; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of BI experience providing data analytics & consulting services, enabling business insights, designing data visualizations and telling story with data. Previous experience working with HR metrics is a plus.
- Expertise with data visualization methodology and tools (Tableau) with a passion for deriving insights from data
- Proficiency in business data analysis and statistical applications (MS Excel, etc.)
- Proven success in developing metrics and analytics for both quantitative and qualitative type of work and environments
- Strong capabilities in building and explaining visual representation of data
- Ability to synthesize complex datasets, create key takeaways & recommendations and influence by telling a story built on data.
- SQL skills for basic and advanced data analysis
- Strong data analytics and data accuracy skills
- Excellent influence and presentation skills, specifically written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with HR/Talent technology ecosystems (Workday, Taleo, Enterprise ATS and CRM platforms, Assessment tools, etc.)
- Ability to manage greenfield projects
- Critical thinker who seeks to understand end-to-end process and data flows
- Self-starter with demonstrated commitment and energy
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process
- Specific experience w/ enterprise tool such as Salesforce, InContact, Gainsight, etc.
- Ability to work from our HQ in South Jordan, Utah
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members including contributing to your HSA.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members
Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
ABOUT HIREVUEHireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over seven million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.