Customer Support Specialist - Full Time+
Customer Support Specialist - Full Time
Support | South Jordan, UT
*This position is NOT remote and requires you to work at our HQ in South Jordan, Utah.*
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Support Specialist to join our amazing and high-performing team at our HQ in South Jordan, Utah. We are looking for incredibly talented customer service professionals who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction.
The ideal person will have been a top performer in every position they have held. Someone with a positive, happy attitude that is anxious to serve customers every day. Believe us when we tell you that this is not a typical Customer Support job.
- Resolve customer and candidate issues via phone, email, and chat.
- Complete projects assigned by the support manager.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the HireVue system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends/ issues in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent reading and writing skills with the ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness. If you don't know how to do something, you'll do whatever it takes to figure it out.
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support).
- Work at our HQ located in South Jordan, Utah
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Experience communicating with customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- Content writing or reporting experience
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Annual Bonuses
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits that start day 1
- Casual and fun culture
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k match eligibility
- Stock Options
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
- Laptop computer provided
- Mentorship Program
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.