Customer Support Specialist - Full Time
Customer Support Specialist - Full Time
Support | South Jordan, UT
*This position is NOT remote and requires you to work at our HQ in South Jordan, Utah.*
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Support Specialist to join our amazing and high-performing team at our HQ in South Jordan, Utah. We are looking for incredibly talented customer service professionals who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction.
The ideal person will have been a top performer in every position they have held. Someone with a positive, happy attitude that is anxious to serve customers every day. Believe us when we tell you that this is not a typical Customer Support job.
- Resolve customer and candidate issues via phone, email, and chat.
- Complete projects assigned by the support manager.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the HireVue system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends/ issues in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent reading and writing skills with the ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness. If you don't know how to do something, you'll do whatever it takes to figure it out.
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support).
- Work at our HQ located in South Jordan, Utah
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Experience communicating with customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- Content writing or reporting experience
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
❤️ Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members. Including contributing to your HSA
💪 Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
📈 Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
⛺️ Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
🏝 Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones.
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
📚 Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members.
🍼 Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
🌮 Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Hiring Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.