South Jordan, Utah, United States · Information Security
Wanted: Passionate security engineer looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self starter, eager to learn, and directly contribute to the success of HireVue.
- Monitor application and IDS logs for security incidents and respond in the appropriate manner
- Identify, report, and provide assistance during information security incidents
- Manage various information security systems
- Actively participate in the delivery and monitoring of the security awareness and training program
- Assess and monitor security posture of third party service providers
- Assist in the implementation of new security controls
- Keep current on technological trends and developments in information security
- Other tasks as assigned by Information Security leadership
- Strong team player with the ability to take charge of their area of expertise
- Takes initiative to complete tasks with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work outside your comfort zone with an eagerness to learn
- Basic understanding of web application technologies and web application security testing
- Understanding of network and host based IDS
- Experience with security event management (SIEM) or log monitoring platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable, or working towards those degrees preferred
- 2+ Years experience in Information Security
- Industry certifications, or a desire to obtain them (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc.),
- Desire to learn and strong curiosity:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonuses
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits that start day 1
- 12 weeks Maternity Leave
- Casual and fun culture
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match eligibility
- Stock Options
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
- Mentorship Program
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.