Professional Services - Project Manager
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through its Video Interviewing and AI-based Assessments platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager. As part of the Professional Services team, you will manage multiple implementation projects and help drive customers to achieving measurable positive outcomes from the usage of our software. Your focus will be on implementing HireVue’s video interviewing and assessment solution in a way that delivers the highest value for global clients. As part of this role, you will also perform tasks such as system and account configuration, change management, process improvement, training and overall client enablement. The role works in close collaboration with other members of the Professional Services team, Integrations, Customer Success and Sales.
- Serve as the lead Project Manager on enterprise customer implementations, with responsibility for overall customer success.
- Complete deployment project activities including plan updates, communications, risk management/mitigation, and ensuring on time delivery of milestones
- Partner with Professional Services Consultants, Integration Specialists and the Support Team on the delivery of project milestones and sub-implementations within the larger project where appropriate/scoped
- Liaison resources within HireVue to ensure successful project completion, which may include Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, Support, Leadership, and others
- Develop account blueprints and project plans
- Configure new customer HireVue accounts including feature setup, branding, and adding users
- Coordinate customer resources, set expectations, and drive project timelines
- Lead process redesign and transformation discussions to assure ROI.
- Consult with HireVue customers regarding how to best leverage the HireVue product and how to incorporate leading industry practices
- Translate customer business needs into a solution leveraging HireVue’s product capabilities.
- Deliver customer training, including development of custom content as needed
- Perform other duties as required or needed to support the Professional Services team
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience managing complex Human Capital Management projects for Enterprise organizations (e.g. HRIS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Assessment)
- Demonstrated HCM consulting experience with a focus on integrations and process optimization
- A hands-on background in talent and/or behavioral assessments
- The ability to translate customer requirements & success criteria into implementation plans
- A sense of creativity and adventure – this is a start-up culture and innovation is an everyday part of the job
- Propensity to learn technical elements of HireVue’s solution
- Experience in project management with the ability to coordinate and manage across teams within tight timelines
- A focus on execution with the ability to self-manage through ambiguity
- A passion for outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop & sustain peer and client relationships with a professional demeanor
- An established virtual office with demonstrated experience managing complex projects remotely
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- 7-10 years of experience implementing HR or HCM enterprise-level software projects
- Project management experience in the SaaS industry, ideally in the HCM space
- Experience configuring and deploying enterprise SaaS solutions
- CAPM, PMP, PgMP or equivalent
- Geographically located in the Eastern United States
- Functional experience with multiple HR/HCM systems a plus
- Advanced skills with Project Management tool (OpenAir, MS Project, Clarizen)
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.