Account Development - Enterprise Inbound
Sales Development - Enterprise Inbound
South Jordan, Utah
HireVue is looking for an Sales Development Manager (ADM) for our growing North American team. We are currently seeking high-energy candidates with a sales mentality, who embrace their role in driving new pipeline for HireVue.
As an Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for converting inbound leads into opportunities at large enterprise accounts using a variety of communication techniques. In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders at major brands who are responsible for hiring hundreds of thousands of people every year; by introducing them to HireVue’s solutions, you will be making a huge impact on how these companies hire talent in a fairer and more efficient way. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills, to engage Fortune 500 senior leaders, and work within a dynamic high-tech environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet/exceed a quota of sales opportunities
- Convert inbound leads for strategic accounts and secure introductory meetings with key talent acquisition executives
- Communicate with prospective customers and convey the value of HireVue’s solutions in solving large hiring challenges
- Work within Salesforce.com to track key activities and update account information
- Partner closely with sales management and marketing to refine and deliver messages
- Creatively leverage research to develop high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Previous experience in business development, lead generation, recruiting or inside sales
- Resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Understanding of a variety of strategies for prospecting, including email, phone calls, social selling, research, account mapping, etc.
- Strong organizational skills a must, with exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking combined with persistence and perseverance.
- Not required, but it’s a bonus if you have experience with the HR tech industry, either on vendor or client side
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.