Manager, Inbound ADM Team
HireVue is looking for an Inbound ADM Manager who will oversee and lead a team of 5+ Inbound ADMs. This role reports to the Director of Account Development, and will play a vital role in the success and performance of the HireVue team against our ambitious growth targets. The Inbound ADM Team plays a huge role in developing the sales pipeline needed for success in each sales region; the leadership provided by the Inbound ADM Manager is crucial for our success as a company.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, confident, and professional
- Organized, goal-oriented and extremely driven to accomplish your objectives.
- Retrospective/ constantly curious - learning, adjusting, and improving the operation
- Hire, train and develop a team of high performance culture; enabling the ADMs to reach their quota targets
- Develop the skills and best practices for success in the ADM role, as well as their goals for career development
- Motivate and initiate acceleration of ADM performance through SPIFs, incentives, and healthy team culture.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales & Marketing leadership regarding account development initiatives
- Develop team members into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- 2+ years of experience in software sales or account development (SaaS company preferred)
- Experience successfully leading Inbound ADMs to reach their quota targets
- Familiar with the sales/marketing methodology concepts outlined in 'The Challenger Sale', ‘Predictable Revenue’, and ‘Sandler Sales Training’
- Experience in hiring and on-boarding new hires
- Strong technical acumen; preferred experience with Salesforce.com , Outreach.io, Marketo, G-suite (or other lead/sales acceleration tools)
- Professional communication; experience with presenting to leadership teams
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.