Implementation Project Manager - AU
At HireVue, our Hiring Intelligence platform is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent. By combining video interviews with predictive, validated I-O science and artificial intelligence, HireVue augments human decision-making in the hiring process and delivers higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 700 customers globally, including leading brands such as Vodafone, Intel, Tiffany & Co., Honeywell, Qantas, Carnival Cruise Line, and 40% of Fortune’s Most Admired. We were named among the top 10 “Most Promising Companies” in America by Forbes and are the five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our Professional Services Team Australia. In this role, you will be responsible for leading HireVue’s implementation, training and deployment projects with major clients throughout the APAC region. Most of your time will be focused on managing an exciting portfolio of projects varying in size. Your day to day will include discussing process transformation with senior level stakeholders, configuring the HireVue system, and preparing to deliver training to our customer base across a variety of industries.
This is a remote role working alongside our other Sydney based team members, and reports to the Director of Professional Services, International.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ensure we deeply understand our client’ business objectives and deliver relevant solutions which drive meaningful value and results
- Evangelize and educate senior clients and recruiting executives on the HireVue platform
- Prepare and present strategic training sessions to clients and senior stakeholders eg. project kick offs and product training
- Work closely with IO Psychologists to understand & deliver Artificial Intelligence projects
- Gather requirements & process map integrations with e.g. Taleo, Workday, Cornerstone (product-specific training provided)
- Consulting with clients to extract metrics and ROI measures for future client success
- Utilise change management best practices to ensure a focus on driving adoption and realisation of ROI
- Advising clients on internal project activities such as branding and communication
- Be a ‘trusted advisor’ for your clients
- 5+ years experience in software implementation or recruitment industry experience
- Solid project management and communications skills that can bring together people in a matrixed, global environment
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
- Must be comfortable learning / discussing technical concepts (eg. SSO & integrations)
- Experience driving long-term strategic relationships and change management with senior level stakeholders
- Familiarity with the recruiting landscape and knowledge of best practices
- Previous experience delivering remote training sessions to large audiences
- PMP Certification
HireVue does not provide visa sponsorship for this opportunity in Australia at this time.
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue. In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
Flexible time off
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Little bundle of joy