Director Global Sales Enablement
Director of Global Sales Enablement is responsible for supporting the HireVue global sales team by focusing on improving sales productivity and customer outcomes with a best-in-class enablement program. The Director will have a strong track record of innovation and scalably accelerating sales knowledge and comprehension for global sales teams.
- Focus primarily on five major workstreams—enablement strategy, sales tools and methodology, training processes and systems, and impact metrics and operational excellence for the team.
- Work with sales leadership and marketing to discover requirements, design curricula, build , and proactively take feedback from key internal stakeholders to ensure sales team are continuously equipped with the content, tools, training, and resources to differentiate and sell HireVue’s value to customers
- Support the design and successful roll out of a custom HireVue selling methodology and related sales tools and support structures by partnering with our Development, Marketing and Sales leaders to identify find and fill knowledge gaps across the organization and conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Attend client calls with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Create a development program for sales leaders to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively. Successfully scale the enablement function based on the needs and growth of the company.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople and their managers are met.
- Create and facilitate a highly engaging (and fun!) learning environment utilizing including technologies as well as case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive methods. Manage the sales enablement content repository, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible and team knows where to find resources.
- Develop and create accountability to a global sales enablement calendar, inclusive of major "team owned" milestones (SKO), training requirements, sales team events and other programs with operational cadence
- Create alignment between sales enablement efforts and key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, trade shows, and corporate initiatives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and major programs to executive leadership
- Lead and manage sales enablement team
- Has a bachelor’s degree; English, Business, and Marketing majors are preferred
- Has 10+ years of sales experience; Direct Field Sales and Field Sales Management experience and proven track record required (quota carrying)
- Has experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives and building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs and scaling the enablement function in an organization to align with the companies growth.
- Experience managing enablement systems.
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, works well in a fast paced environment. Is adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Is a creative, strategic, and innovative planner and thinker
- Can create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Has a passion for the sales profession
- Can travel 10-25%
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits