Regional Sales Manager - Central
Regional Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will be located in Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, or Michigan.
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager to help us change the rules of the game.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing all sales activities for a set number of larger strategic accounts. These territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less than 180 days.
Working from home, you will also:
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on their business, while linking this back to HireVue’s solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP and C-Level contacts.
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment.
- Experience in the Assessments, Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry preferred.
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
We offer a great compensation package including:
- annual salary
- 401K matching
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own and be compensated for your success in driving HireVue’s growth.
- A flexible work environment with a great team in a casual and fun culture.
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.