RVP of Sales
HireVue is looking for an amazing RVP of Sales. The RVP of Sales is responsible for building and scaling high performing sales teams that sell into businesses up to 6,000 employees in size.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Motivate sales team to exceed sales quota
- Build and manage a world-class team of sales professionals who are experts at selling video interviewing and assessment solutions to c-suite buyers
- Ensure sales professionals are well-focused and meet their goals and objectives
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with selling, fulfillment and relationship management
- Develop and execute strategic plans to exceed revenue targets at appropriate margins
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of pipeline management, sales methods, costs, and results
- Ensure the effective use of salesforce.com
- Walk the talk by teaching and coaching consultative selling methods
- At least 5-10 years sales experience and experience in a senior management position
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven track record exceeding quota and building successful client sales organizations
- Executive gravitas and understanding selling to the c-suite
- Ability to drive results by increasing revenue and sales productivity throughout a territory
- Demonstrated success in building world-class sales teams
- Smart, dynamic, competitive leader who is capable of building a repetitive well-oiled sales machine
- Strong leader who is action oriented and "leads from the front"
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, adapt to changes while staying the course and delivering results
We offer a great compensation package including:
- annual salary
- 401K matching
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.