Sales Operations Analyst
Your primary job is to help HireVue’s sales team hit their numbers… simple as that. Their goals are ambitious, so hang-on! You do this through working with sales leaders to define sales territories and update them in SalesForce. You build-out SalesForce reporting that helps us to understand our successes and failures.
You are the right person for this job because you care about accuracy and you seamlessly combine this with speed and efficiency. You do not accept the status quo, rather you enjoy thinking deeply about the ways in which things are done and continually work to streamline our processes and reporting. You are a team player – always willing to jump in and help, whether it be creating sales territories for our reps, or assist in designing commission plans, you show up with a smile and roll-up your sleeves.
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Assist the sales operations manager in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team’s performance.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Drive process improvement and assist in managing CRM and sales tools including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Provide Salesforce administration setup and training, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases and develop processes and methods for acquiring net new names to our database
- Partner with sales enablement to document processes and create training on operational tasks
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Experience with administering and integrating sales tools
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize the most valuable initiative among competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- 3-5 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement at a high-tech or software company
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
❤️ Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members including contributing to your HSA.
💪 Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
📈 Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
⛺️ Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
🏝 Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
📚 Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members
🍼 Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
🌮 Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.