Human Capital Management Program Manager - East
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a Human Capital Management Program Manager (Job title: Program Manager). As a Program Manager at HireVue, you’re a senior-level practitioner on the forefront of advancing our strategic goals. As part of the Professional Services team, you will manage multiple implementation projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately.
Your focus will be on implementing HireVue’s video interviewing and assessment solution in a way that delivers the highest value for global clients. You’ll use your functional dexterity to understand HireVue’s offering and demonstrate a variety of solutions to your clients.
Technically, you will be responsible for understanding integrations, functional configuration and various SaaS related features and functionality.
If you are interested in managing large, complex HCM implementations while bringing your strategic consulting skills to each client, this is a great fit for you. The Program Manager is a key member of the Professional Services Team. This functional role will be responsible for leading Global strategic programs for HireVue’s enterprise clients including account configuration, implementation, change management, process improvement, training and overall client enablement. The role works in close collaboration with other members of the Professional Services team, Integrations, Customer Success and Sales. The Program Manager’s client base will primarily consist of strategic, complex and long-term implementation accounts with the occasional need to support.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead Project Manager on Global implementations including overall project ownership and program success, this may include end-to-end project management of a particular scope of work for the client
- Complete deployment project activities including plan updates, communications, risk management/mitigation, and ensuring on time delivery of milestones
- Partner with Professional Services Consultants, Integration Specialists and the Support Team on the delivery of project milestones and sub-implementations within the larger project where appropriate/scoped
- Liaison resources within HireVue to ensure successful project completion, which may include Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, Support, Leadership, and others
- Develop account blueprints and project plans
- Configure new customer HireVue accounts including feature setup, branding, and adding users
- Establish a consultative relationship with Global and complex clients
- Consult with HireVue customers regarding how to best leverage the HireVue product and where to incorporate leading industry practices
- Work to understand client business needs as well as HireVue’s value proposition as related to client’s engagement with HireVue
- Deliver customer trainings, including development of custom content as needed
- Perform other duties as required or needed to support the Professional Services team
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience managing large, complex Human Capital Management projects for Global organizations (e.g. HRIS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Assessment)
- Demonstrated HCM consulting experience with a focus on integrations and process optimization
- A hands-on background in talent and/or behavioral assessments
- Ability to utilize online project management systems
- Self-direction to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and create deliverables with little or no direction
- The ability to translate customer requirements & success criteria into implementation plans
- A sense of creativity and adventure – this is a start-up culture and innovation is an everyday part of the job
- Functional acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Propensity to learn technical elements of HireVue’s solution
- Experience in project management with the ability to coordinate and manage across teams within tight timelines
- A focus on execution with the ability to self-manage through ambiguity
- A passion for outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop & sustain peer and client relationships with a professional demeanor
- An established virtual office with demonstrated experience managing complex projects remotely
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Demonstrate 7-10 years of experience implementing HR or HCM enterprise-level projects
- Global project management experience in the SaaS industry, ideally in the HCM space
- Experience configuring and deploying enterprise SaaS solutions
- CAPM, PMP, PgMP or equivalent
- Geographically located in the Eastern United States
- Functional experience with multiple HR/HCM systems a plus
- B.S. or B.A. Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Focus on achieving rapid results
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently
- Advanced MS Office and/or Google Suite skills (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Advanced skills with Project Management tool (OpenAir, MS Project, Clarizen)
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
❤️ Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members. Including contributing to your HSA
💪 Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
📈 Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
⛺️ Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
🏝 Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones.
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
📚 Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members.
🍼 Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
🌮 Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Hiring Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.