Executive Administrative Assistant
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This person will be providing high-level administrative support to the CEO including but not limited to managing assigned projects, managing the CEO’s calendar and travel, handling information requests from board members, attending executive meetings and taking minutes and performing clerical functions such as creating and editing presentation decks and communication from the CEO. The ideal person must be professional, creative, performance-driven, confidential and experienced with working with C-level executives and board members.
- Compose and prepare a high level of correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Reconcile and maintain all CEO’s expenses and submit reports
- 6-10 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant for the CEO or other C-Suite leaders (REQUIRED)
- Experience and competency in writing, proofreading, scheduling, organization, time management, and Microsoft Office and Google calendar
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Experience booking travel US and overseas and extensive knowledge of travel logistics
- Self-starter, superior organizational skills, judgment, and flexibility
- Great compensation package: annual salary, bonuses, etc.
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual culture
- 401k match eligibility
- Great team to work with