Sales Operations Manager
- Territory Management:
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a strategic plan for new business growth.
- Pipeline Management
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Sales Process Optimization:
- Improve sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and improving management visibility
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Sales Technology Stack:
- Drive the overall strategy and optimization of the sales technology stack to build a sustainable and efficient process. Emphasis on Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with sales enablement team to train and upskill sales team on operational processes and technology
- Work closely with sales analyst on forecasting, planning, and sales reporting around sales objectives
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies and translate them into system and process requirements
- Ability to build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Solid understanding of sales CRM systems, databases, and sales tool integrations
- Highly analytical with proficiency in excel, Tableau and other analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize the most valuable initiative among competing priorities
- Proven ability to drive change in an organization collaboratively with peers
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales / sales operations preferably in a software or technology
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
We offer a competitive health insurance package for all of our team members including contributing to your HSA.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Stay healthy and happy with a gym stipend
- Stock options
Joining the HireVue journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
We offer a lucrative 401(k) match, making it easier to add to your nest egg.
- Flexible time off
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
- Work remotely
We have a tight knit culture despite be across a variety of timezones
Get setup up with your choice of laptop to do your best work.
- Tuition Reimbursement
To encourage our teammates to keep growing, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement for all full-time team members
- Little bundle of joy
Our new parent package includes 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, and lastly a special HireVue branded gift to welcome your new baby.
- Munch on us
We provide an abundance of free snacks, delicious coffee, and frequent company wide meals.
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.