Regional Sales Manager - East / Northeast
Regional Sales Manager
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager to help us change the rules of the game.
You will manage all sales activities in an assigned territory comprised of global, complex accounts. Experience generating opportunities, influencing executive-level decision makers and exceeding a quarterly quota is a must, as we require role productivity within 180 days.
Working from home, you will also:
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive revenue and market share
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption of HireVue solutions
- Analyze prospect requirements and customize the best possible solutions
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to articulate HireVue’s compelling value proposition
- Effectively understand and meet prospects’ complex business and technical requirements
- Develop and present hard-dollar ROI models to support the business case for HireVue solution investments
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a highly-competitive and fast-growing industry
- Own and fully manage responses to RFPs, RFIs and all other types of prospect communications
- Leverage internal product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations
- Experience in the Assessment (Highly Preferred), Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry
- Full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to pricing and negotiation
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proven ability to cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Excellent business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Hoovers is preferred
We offer a great compensation package including:
- annual salary
- 401K matching
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com