Account Development Manager - APAC
This person must be able to work in Sydney, Australia. Although this is a telecommute role it is important for the candidate to be based near the other members of the APAC Team.
HireVue is looking for an Account Development Manager (ADM) to join to our international team. ADMs are the front line between HireVue and our prospects. We seek people that take pride in their work and have genuine passion for our technology and how it can impact the companies we do business with.
As an Account Development Manager, you will partner closely with our Sales team and play a key role in developing new pipeline opportunities to grow the business. You will be responsible for uncovering opportunities at large enterprise accounts using a variety of inbound and outbound prospecting techniques, with the goal of opening up a conversation that will position HireVue's Hiring Intelligence platform as a solution to a key business problem.
In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders at major brands who are responsible for hiring hundreds of thousands of people every year; by introducing them to HireVue’s solutions, you will be making a huge impact on how these companies hire talent in a fairer and more efficient way. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills, to engage senior leaders at enterprise organisations, and work within a dynamic high-tech environment.
We’re looking for a high energy, self-starting individual to join our Sydney based team, who are already making waves in APAC with an impressive customer base.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet/exceed a quota of sales accepted opportunities and quarterly pipeline goals
- Research, map and prospect into strategic accounts in order to build relationships and secure introductory meetings with key talent acquisition executives
- Qualify and work inbound leads sourced by marketing
- Become an expert in the HireVue pitch
- Work within Salesforce.com to keep track of activity and pipeline development
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with the regional sales managers
- Previous experience in business development, lead generation, recruiting or inside sales, preferably with large enterprise accounts
- Successful track record with arranging high-quality meetings with executive level decision makers
- Resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Understanding of a variety of strategies for prospecting, including email, phone calls, social selling, research, account mapping, etc.
- Strong organisational skills a must, with exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking combined with persistence and perseverance.
- Not required, but it’s a bonus if you have experience with the HR tech industry, either on vendor or client side
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible time off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.